No current classes scheduled for in-person at this time due to the pandemic. We will update as things change.
No current classes scheduled for in person at this time due to the pandemic. We will update as things change.
2020 Childbirth Acupressure Promo Video'
2020 Childbirth Acupressure Class Testimonials
Childbirth & Acupressure: Using Our Hands to Make a Difference in Birth
This is a one of a kind learning experience! Connect with us for this 2-day interactive workshop combining didactic and hands on learning to practice and build your confidence working with pregnant patients full-term and during labor in an educational & fun atmosphere.
What you'll learn:
- Understand the physiology of birth & safety practices related to birth
- Discuss supportive practices to help a laboring woman
- Deb's Doula 101
- Learn the difference between birthing in a home, birth center, or hospital
- Explore acupressure, moxibustion & Tui Na treatments for preparation of labor and during labor & birth
- Grow your birth "tool box" by learning to utilize ear seeds, magnets, birthballs, rebozos, essential oils and more!
Marina Village Conference Center
1936 Quivira Way, Suite E 101
San Diego, CA 92109
SATURDAY - SUNDAY, JANUARY 18TH-19TH, 2020
9AM - 6PM (1 HOUR LUNCH BREAK)
$397 -- Licensed Acupuncturist
Full refund will be given for cancellations 2 weeks prior to class date, minus $50 administration fee. No refunds for cancellations 13 or fewer days prior to class date.
CAB Provider Number 1096 - Course Category NUmber: 1
(16 CEU's Pending CAB & NCCAOM approval)
NCCAOM Provider Number 166852