2020 Childbirth Acupressure Promo Video'
2020 Childbirth Acupressure Class Testimonials
Childbirth & Acupressure: Using Our Hands to Make a Difference in Birth
This is a one of a kind learning experience! Connect with us for this 2-day interactive workshop combining didactic and hands on learning to practice and build your confidence working with pregnant patients full-term and during labor in an educational & fun atmosphere.
What you'll learn:
- Understand the physiology of birth & safety practices related to birth
- Discuss supportive practices to help a laboring woman
- Deb's Doula 101
- Learn the difference between birthing in a home, birth center, or hospital
- Explore acupressure, moxibustion & Tui Na treatments for preparation of labor and during labor & birth
- Grow your birth "tool box" by learning to utilize ear seeds, magnets, birthballs, rebozos, essential oils and more!
Marina Village Conference Center
1936 Quivira Way, Suite E 101
San Diego, CA 92109
SATURDAY - SUNDAY, JANUARY 18TH-19TH, 2020
9AM - 6PM (1 HOUR LUNCH BREAK)
$397 -- Licensed Acupuncturist
Full refund will be given for cancellations 2 weeks prior to class date, minus $50 administration fee. No refunds for cancellations 13 or fewer days prior to class date.
CAB Provider Number 1096 - Course Category NUmber: 1
(16 CEU's Pending CAB & NCCAOM approval)
NCCAOM Provider Number 166852