This Practice Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of this Practice Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
The contents of PUSH San Diego’s website, childbirth education classes, PUSH Professional courses, and childbirth acupuncture courses, including all text, graphics, images, and other materials created by Deb Davies (the “Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be taken as medical or healthcare advice, or to substitute for professional medical diagnosis or treatment. Nothing in the Content should be used to diagnose or treat individual health issues. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified, licensed health provider with any questions you may have regarding your personal medical needs. Never delay contact with a qualified healthcare professional, or disregard medical advice, because of something you have read or learned about in PUSH San Diego’s website and coursework Content. Reliance on any information provided by PUSH San Diego and/or through the Content is solely at your own risk. If you think you may be having a medical emergency, call 911 immediately.
This Practice reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Practice Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of this Practice Web Site.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
This Practice Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of this Practice and this Practice is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. This Practice is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. This Practice is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by this Practice of the site or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of this Practice Web Site, you warrant to this Practice that you will not use this Practice Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use this Practice Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this Practice Web Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of this Practice Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through this Practice Web Sites.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
This Practice Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
This Practice has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, this Practice reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. This Practice reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL PUSH SAN DIEGO OR DEB DAVIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE CONDUCT OR ACTIONS (ONLINE OR OFFLINE) OF ANY USER OF THIS SITE.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS PRACTICE WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. THIS PRACTICE AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THIS PRACTICE WEB SITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THIS PRACTICE WEB SITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
THIS PRACTICE AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON This Practice WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. THIS PRACTICE AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES:
All contents of this website are Copyright © 2021 PatientPop Inc. All Rights Reserved. All logos are trademarks and service marks of PatientPop Inc. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used in this website are the property of their respective owners.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Please contact us by phone at 619-786-3329 or by mail at 2310 6th Ave, San Diego, CA 92103.